View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:21 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
This is how I proceed to install the unlocker. The strange thing is am I running the right RUU. I extracted it to a new folder and only one icon is in the folder. When I click that icon to run and the pop up window begins instructing me I notice that in the folder another RUU is resent with other icons. (ROMUpdateUtility)

I run the Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 (the only icon after extraction in new folder) and follow the steps on my laptop. I have flashed several roms so I know know this procedure well. I get the tricolor screen then do the check boxes and then press next several times. The grey downloading box never shows up just an error after about 30 - 45 seconds.
I then go to the recovery and it works every time. Then I sit frustrated for a few minutes wondering how a noob can unlock his new phone so he can play with it. LOL

I have the following during the tricolor screen.
RAPH800 MFG
SPL-0.25.C-SSPL
MICROP-RAPH (LED) v8C85
MicroP-Raph (KEY) v8685 (I think hard to see in green)
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

Still tricolor after a few minutes now resetting, Reset successful.
Be gentle and understanding to this noob please.
Thanks
reboot computer, then try the suggestion i gave arabseal above. if that doesn't work then uninstall microsoft activesync from your computer, then reinstall it. then try it again
This post has been thanked 1 times.