View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question about Sprint TEP (total equipment protection) with the Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by master4g View Post
I have some questions about Sprints TEP. If i sign up for the plan, and my diamond has problems, how easy is it to get it fixed/ replaced. whats the chances of them trying to fix it vs replacing it (say for example for a button which is giving me problems)

Also, if my diamond is giving me problems, can i only switch to another diamond or am i able to switch to another phone like the touch pro

lastly but not least, if the diamond2/touch pro2 come out, how much after it comes out do you guys think we can get a diamond2 for a problem with the origional diamond? (like i give them my diamond which has a keypad problem, and they hand me a diamond2)
You already posted this very same question in the "Who's Staying with their Diamond" thread @8:42pm of which my answers were posted.
It is better to post a question in one thread so you can find your answers easily and it is also easier to post answers
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-09-2009 at 09:40 PM.