Old 08-09-2009, 03:14 PM
HTC_TOUCH89
N00b
Threadstarter

HTC_TOUCH89 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HTC_TOUCH89 Send a message via MSN to HTC_TOUCH89
Re: Pandora for the sprint HTC TOUCH PRO.

Dudes when i got my Vogue the spring of 2008 when i was getting it activated the dude at the sprint store was like here let me show you some of the apps that a lot of people like the most and pandora was one of them, it was already istalled on the phone and when i click on it it required me to type my e-mail adrees to make an acount. I have no need to sit here and try to lie about something thats not work arguing about. even when i would hard reset my phone it would still be in the phone.

but i just liked the vogue more because it took any kind of abuse i would use it everyday all day long calling, texting, Tethering, using internet radio, pretty much anything i made it do it would do with no problem oh and it was super strong i droped that things so many times and even after runing over it with my durango it still worked prefectly i just couldnt see the screen very well. and it would never slow down like the pro does with lots of progams intalled in it.

ether way i still have the vogue with me it just needs the LCD. the pro is cool but it gets hot in my pocket and its huge.