View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 11:53 AM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Can't Never Get Nothing!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
if you cant never get anything, you should have EVERYTHING! just saying lol. good luck with everything!
Like the double negatives huh? HA HA I like when George Lopez says that "I can't never get nothing" cracks me up everytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
I signed up with google voice last week, no Phone Fusion? Mine sends me a text message of the voicemail after someone leaves one.Are you talking about someone leaving a voice message on your Sprint Voicemail??
I'm talking about getting the voicemail pushed down to my phone as an mp3 then all I have to do is select it to play.
Currently I get a transcript plus an email, the transcript isn't very good not accurate... then when I check my email on my phone, I have to click on a link that takes me to the internet, click on another link to download the mp3, x out of that, click on something else to get to somewhere else to click on another thing and get another thing going and.... well you get what I'm saying, hopefully right? HA HA