View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 10:05 AM
zepsamsung
PPCGeeks Regular

zepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzepsamsung is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My phone has become slow to the point its unusable. Need some help please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jringo718 View Post
Ok, so I just got my 4 or 5th replacement Touch Pro last week. It was refurbished yet it had a nice March build date. Anyway, a few days of using it, 2 days ago it became VERY VERY VERY slow. So I thought it was an error on the memory card. I took it out, no cure, so I decided to hard reset, still the same, so I decided to go from the Juicy to Mighty's rom, still nothing and then finally I went went back to everything stock including the radio and the problem is still there so I am guessing its physically my phone and I also noticed this one was getting very hot after a little use.

So I called Sprint to get it exchanged and I spoke to a couple of reps and supervisors and finally one told me that I cant get a replacement and that I have to go through Asurion and I have to pay the deductible but I dont have insurance. Then the lady told me theres no other option, "you "could" go to a sprint store and thay "may" be able to help you and fix it" but thats all im getting,.

What do I do? Anybody have experience with this? Could there possibly be a fix for this? I don't clogged up slow, I mean it takes 10 minutes for anything to open.

The supervisor also told some thing about if I get my phone replaced 3 times in 30 days i can switch to another phone or something, but they wont even replace this one.
Not to be a smart a$$, but why would you buy a almost $600 phone and not have insurance on it?