View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 05:11 AM
Sootah
Lurker

Sootah is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Sootah Send a message via Skype™ to Sootah
Unhappy Yay 4 Juggs ROM may have bricked my phone..

EDIT: Apologies have already been made for the misleading and innapropriate title of this thread, so before more people get their panties in a bunch about it please read the ENTIRE thread before posting!

I had the MightyROM installed on my Verizon phone and quite liked it, the phone was FAR more responsive and much easier to navigate with the new WinMo 6.5 start menu interface, but I decided to try the Yay 4 Juggs ROM as it was recommended by IsYouGeekedUp and came with very little pre-installed. I like nice squeaky clean ROMs.

I flashed the ROM that I downloaded from here, and the flash itself went smoothly, but after the phone reset it just sits on the Verizon Wireless startup screen and doesn't go past the "Please wait, phone is starting up" phase.

Perhaps I wasn't paying enough attention and the ROM is a Sprint one, or I somehow flashed it incorrectly, but regardless of how I've screwed this up my phone won't boot and I'm unable to flash the MightyROM back onto it as the flashing util won't see the phone as active since an ActiveSync connection can't be established with it.

Is there any way of rectifying this, or am I hosed?

Thanks in advance for your help,

-Sootah

Last edited by Sootah; 08-21-2009 at 03:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.