View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Tech Addiction
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP on VZW Pic Messaging Broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I am using Arcsoft 5.0.69.44

I install that as one of the first steps after a ROM flash & it has always worked fine for me with no settings changes at all.

I know all the VZ server settings, but you can't even edit then without a reg change & I've never needed to edit them anyway.

~John
I have two files with that version number you have. One just says Arcsoft and the other says Caulkin Arcsoft. Do you have a link? I called Verizon and even told them what phone I have. They said to dial *228 and option 1 but as you know when I did that it reset the PRL and I had to change it back. Whenever anyone sends me a Pic message VZW sends me a text saying to log in to the VZWpix site from a computer to view them. I also can't send a pic message. Does my Stock Sprint radio have anything to do with it? Do you have a link or could you post the file you use? My next step is to re-install the Rom and load the MMS again.