View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 03:51 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: So You Want To Use Your TP As A Modem??? Here Ya Go!! Your 4 Main Options... STIC

well they all have very simple self guiding installs, and 2 of them PDANet and HTCs wifirouter i havent actually used before...

as for ICS: install the cab..soft rest..
- now i personally, start up ICS, it will tell me to check the cable, then I plug it in to my PC or laptop.. this avoids active sync from starting up instead..

for WMWIFIRouter: install .cab..soft reset..
- all the options you will need will be presented to you the first time you run it... make sure its set to ad-hoc, and make sure you use Sprint, instead of Phone as Modem...

thats about all i can say, unless someone has trouble shooting issues