View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 03:05 AM
trayson
Lurker

trayson is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

My touch pro is now stuck on the "please wait, phone starting up" screen.

I first did the Hard SPL, and it appeared to be successful (it reads with the right 0.35.CMONEX in the bootlogger)

Then I Did the "electonicrice" kitchen pack 1.1
I used Build pack 23016.

I was able to go through all the steps (selecting options in kitchen, pressing play to build the rom, the phone went into bootlogger mode and it had a status bar that showed it was loading the new rom image on the phone. Afterwards, the utility said it was successful and the phone rebooted itself; and that's where I am stuck.

If I soft reset the phone, it hangs on the verizon splash screen.

I've tried to hard reset, but it doesn't seem to be willing to do it. I can get the phone back into bootlogger mode, and can reinstall a rom from the kitchen, but that gets me right back to being stuck at the splash screen...

On the splash screen it says the following:

uP06 P DCBBPZM-615010
B 02 R 1.03. 03V
ps20 D 1.03

So, if anyone can help me out, I'd love it. I have a brand new Verizon Touch Pro that I'm trying to get started with a nice ROM from the get go, and things are off to a rocky start.

Thanks in advance, Let me know if there's anything I can do to help get this figured out. (and I'll try to keep up... I know just enough to be dangerous)

-Trayson

Last edited by trayson; 08-08-2009 at 03:22 AM.