View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:35 PM
JuJu
N00b

JuJu is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: just wondering

I'm no business user either, just your typical college student who spends an absurd amount of time texting, emailing, web browsing, and im-ing. I loved my TP, but I absolutely love, love, LOVE my Tour! Yes, you lose WinMo, so if that is what keeps you on the TP, you wouldn't want the BB. If you love how easily you can customize and flash your device, again, you wouldn't want the BB. Yes, the Tour is different, but it isn't a bad difference. Text messaging could be threaded MUCH better, but I'm not complaining too much.

But ultimately what keeps me happy with the Tour is...BATTERY life. People complain and say the Tour ONLY gets 12 hours of use. ONLY 12 hours??? They clearly haven't dealt with a battery hungry HTC device. I've been able to use mine for longer than 12 hours per charge, by the way. I no longer have to be afraid of apps running or keeping my phone on silent in hopes of conserving battery life. I no longer have to manually check my email sparingly because it proved to be an absolute battery hog. For the first time in a long time, I've been able to use and enjoy my phone...away from a charger.

Last edited by JuJu; 08-07-2009 at 07:43 PM.