View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 06:07 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: best place to get your tp2!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbeaversmells6 View Post
ive herd nothing from verizon saying they will be releasing it anytime in the future tho... and i just got off the phone with a tech from verizon and she said if its unlocked and cdma that it would be fine, i think verizons lost enormous amounts of customers because of all their horrible restrictions so they may be cracking a bit :] didnt believe it at first so i called a second time and talked to a diff tech and they said the same. as for buying the tp2 "rhodeum" still cannot seem to find a solid source :/
There is no official confirmation for sprint either but we all know its coming to sprint and verizon because we've seen the leaked pics. Verizon is supposedly aug 26th or something like that and sprint sep 3rd or 6th. But as for the official word, neither sprint nor verizon have givin an official word of them releasing the phone.