Thread: Keyboard?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Keyboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodiaque View Post
ok, I'm installing it right now on my mightyrom for test. I've seen it doesn't support xt9, which is a feature I don't like. I wonder if on my juicy rom, it will "disable" that xt9 that I'm stuck with the touch input one.

Thanks

Ok, I will tell that there is no guarantee this will work. mostly trial and error depending on what rom you are using. I have successfully switched back to the standard htc ezinput that you are looking for(one from Mighty's rom) while using Mystery's rom which also has a the newer keyboard set like Juicy's rom. The keyboard that worked for me is in calcu thread here:
Cab for Diamond\Touch Pro EzInput (v1.5.32437.0)
Close SIPGT_app.exe with task manager before installing
You may not be able to close the sipgt_app.exe process with the new touch input keyboard but you can try by installing fdcsoft taskmanager and reviewing the open processes to see if it's in there. If it's not which I don't think it is. Just try installing this keyboard which will prompt you to soft reset. Like I said, this may not work but it has for me in the past. if it doesn't you will probably have a hard time getting touch input (Juicy's keyboard) without a soft reset. good luck.