View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 03:37 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Have your ever got to a point with your phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
Have you tried Caulk's 6.1 flavor instead?

One of the most stable roms I have ever run and fast too even on my VZW TP!

I know everyone loves to run the latest and greatest but 6.5 is a beta and it acts like one...
Sure you can tweak and avoid the quirks by hacking packages to work with 6.5 but then your only introducing new bugs to an already buggy infrastructure.

Any time I use roms cooked in calcs kitchen they come out stable and smooth. Im rockign a touch diamond with da reeseboy 6.5, I barely ever get any freeze of any kind. a soft reset takes about 60 seconds, and I have tweaked this and that, use many today screens which I switch back and forth from, use many programs, and nothing but smoothness.

I've gotten to the point of "%^&* this phone" with some other roms. And I don't know what modding an android is like right now, but Im pretty sure someone will port android to wm and I would never ever get a hero over a tp2, sounds like you just need the right rom. 23016 is a really stable build and I haven't had any problems with it.