View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 02:19 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Have your ever got to a point with your phone

I'm at that point right now. I'm actively searching for something else. The HTC Hero isn't what I want. The Palm Pre isn't either, but I'm about to jump ship.

I leave my phone home most days now just because I don't want to deal with it - I don't feel like I want to use it, the ability to stay in touch just isn't worth the hassle.

I've had 7 replacements, and 4 repairs, and the current phone is broken also - keyboard issue again. Sprint store can't fix it (says he doesn't have any keyboards around that work... wtf?) and they don't have any more in stock, and say they won't.

I pretty much hit breaking point when the Sprint tech stole my 8gb class 6 SD card, never even opened my phone to attempt a keyboard repair and has been constantly lying since. I'm going back to the store today to tell the tech if he wants my card that bad he can have it, I just want the data back from it.

When the TP2 hits Sprint I'm getting switched (for free and without contract extension) or I'm leaving. I'll probably end up getting an iPhone and live with not having a keyboard. I've been patient so far but all of this has culminated into one heaping pile of bull**** I can't deal with any more.