View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 01:59 PM
one80oneday
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: Chipped Chrome, Wait for TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
I have two cracks in my chrome, one at the bottom of the volume down button and the other on the opposite side. I was thinking the same as you, but odds are that we are not going to get a TP2 as replacement. It will take some time for the TP's to run out. I don't really care to get the TP2, but won't complain if they offered it.
Yeah I wouldn't pay for the TP2. I wonder if they will replace the TP chrome defect forever or only until they stop selling them? That's kinda how I up graded from my mogul to tp. Also my 1 yr warranty isn't up til Jan 2010 so I was thinking maybe there won't be many TP's around by then?