View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 01:28 PM
one80oneday
Halfway to VIP Status

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Chipped Chrome, Wait for TP2?

So today a big piece of chrome chipped off on my Sprint Touch Pro right above the vol up button. Contacted Sprint and they said they'd replace it free if I go to a repair store but I know they don't have any in stock and don't wanna end up with a referb (this is my only tp ever and it was new when I got it in jan 09) and don't wanna wait weeks until I get another phone. What I am thinking if I should just wait until TP2 comes out and try to trade my phone for that? You think it can be done?
Looks like this:
Thanks psycho_maniac

Last edited by one80oneday; 08-08-2009 at 09:14 AM.