View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 12:27 PM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: New Telus TP2 .. gps not working ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by destitute View Post
I initially had issues getting GPS to lock on the TP2. Even standing in a field on a clear day I waited for 5 minutes and still didn't get any sats!

Anyone having issue with GPS should try running the GPS Registry Settings cab from the diamond forum: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36639

Since installing that I am locking on 5-9 sats in google maps within seconds.

O'Neil Mitchell: most sats i've seen in google maps is 11 so far.
I have that cab, I'll install it. So far the most I have gotten has been 5