View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 12:20 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
wtf!? how did i get this icon in my taskbar??

its an analog clock icon the top right..

i ddnt do anything new, i checked advanced config and dia tweak, thought maybe it was something i did in there but i didnt see it as an option.. ive had a TP quite awhle and have 3 of em and i dont think its a fefault option i accidentally hit, ive never seen the icon b4..

oh well, heres a screenshot, whered it come from? how do i get rid of it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot12.jpg (13.4 KB, 108 views) Click for barcode!