View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:35 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: activated phone, then data quit working after 2 days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmug View Post
I think i found the problem.. Her active profile in the EPST settings is set to 0. I think because i had flashed a wm 6.5 to it before she activated the phone her profile wasn't updated.. I just found out earlier that she didn't really know if her data connection worked it all ever because she was always using wifi at work. She noticed it didn't work when she was on the road. I found a cab to update profile and prl for sprint i'm gunna try on her phone. Either that or i guess i will have to enter the settings in EPST manually. The guy with the vogue i found out that his username (name@sprintpcs.com) is still set to the previous owner of the phones username.. LOL. i'm thinking that is the problem, but i'm unsure as to how he was able to connect to the internet for a couple days with his setup like that.
That will do it...

A lot of us had to set the profile to 1 after we activated the TP. I never had to do that with any other SmartPhone on Sprint before.

This post has been thanked 1 times.