View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 03:42 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: Headset not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladius View Post
Hey all,

The headset provided with the phone suddenly stopped working. When I plug it in, it registers in the device as the icon uppers in the upper tray but it's like a mute switch was turned on as I can't hear anything (phone conversations, music, etc.). I checked my volume settings and they are not on vibrate or silent. I test it by playing some music and pluggin and unlugging the headset. Music comes out over the speaker when unplugged. Any advice?

I'm running a Sprint TP hacked to work on Verizon with Mighty Mike ROM 6.

TiA
If you don't have any problems charging, it's probably the headset...However, it could be something within the OS. Have you tried soft and hard resetting?

I've seen a website or 2 that sell the stock headsets, but a few minutes of searching didn't yield any results...I know you can purchase them though.

This post has been thanked 1 times.