View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 02:53 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyway to make Sprint Touch pro work in Brazil?

No charge for data sounds right to me. My boss went to England and granite he is on Verizon but it was about the same deal. No charge for data. The guy told me its because they have to pay the carries to use there towers for voice and send the call over seas, but they can get a deal on the data. Data is different because you don't have to go back over seas to get to it. They have internet there. I can't remember if local calls had the 1.99 a minute or not?
This post has been thanked 1 times.