View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 12:36 PM
banjoeball
Regular 'Geeker

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball
Re: Telus TP2 app & game reccomendations and additional pros/cons/questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44 View Post

Things I wish I could figure out:

- Why I can install the cab file for the FM Radio (since it's missing from the TP2). get it to open and works fine except no stations are picked up at all. Assuming the TP2 is missing something else to make it operate.
- Why it gives messages that it can't charge well with a USB plugged into my PC and have to use the wall charger to charge instead
- Why closing Opera doesn't really close it but only minimizes it. And it doesn't even show up as running in the background even though it is
- Why I cannot create more than 2 open tabs on Opera
Radio: I think you have to have the headset plugged in, as it works as the antenna. Without it, you won't get any stations.

Charger: I wouldn't recommend charging through USB, it's better for the device to use the wall charger. You'll charge faster through the wall charger too.

Opera: The TP2 caches opera, so it can load it up quickly. Have you tried hitting the bottom tab in Opera and pressing 'close'? that usually does it for me.
The 2 tabs is probably a memory saver, so you don't cache too much. If I do recall, there is some way to increase this.... I'll get back to you if I remember.

**EDIT**

If you type OPERA:CONFIG into your opera bar, it will take you to the super-options.
Right near the bottom is "User Prefs'. Click this. Then you will see an option "Max Allowed Tabs".
Here you can change the number of tabs openable in Opera.

Last edited by banjoeball; 08-06-2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: more info!