View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 12:22 PM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Weird Problems w/ the Site? Read Here! 8/6/09

This morning Mike was kind enough to upgrade our upload bandwidth. I figured out that our slowdowns/bottlenecks weren't related to the server, but instead it was the connection speed. He upgraded us from 10Mbps to 1000Mbps!!!! I must say, the site has been flying for me ever since.

If you notice any weird problems (dropdowns not working, messed up graphics, etc), or notice us talking about a feature that you don't see, make sure you clear your browser's cache. With all the updates going on, some things might remain in your cache, so you're pulling the cached version instead of the live version.

If you're still having issues, post it in the "Report Problems After The 7/29/09 Upgrade" thread in this forum.