View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 01:42 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Telus Touch Pro 2 - support Video call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
hi guys...I'm deaf and I'm looking forward to see if it supports video call.

I'm well aware Rogers has the Xperia-1, but it's 2 years old, and has a smaller screen - yet it supports video calls.

Could any of you confirm if it supports video calls or not? According to various sources it's supposed to, but I'm unable to verify if Telus does...or not.

thanks guys!

James (Calgary)
From my understanding CDMA does not support Video Call because you can't have video and data at same time..They took out all front cameras from all CDMA TP2s. Of course there is things like Skype and other VOIP solutions but we all know how carriers like those (some I think it is against contract to use VOIP)
________
Free Adult Streaming

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:12 PM.