View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 12:48 AM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: MightyRom w/ issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
Don't bother with clear storage it will not solve your problem...

your problem is due to the fact you did not lower the pagepool before flashing to account for the reduced ram in the Verizon TP...

You need to reflash your rom...but before you do run the pagepool changer, point it to the rom, select then change the pagepool to 8 or 12 (I suggest 8 on a loaded rom, 12 for a clean bare bones)

You should wind up in the 60-70% of ram usage range. You will still run out of ram on occassion especially if your the type that like to do a hostile takeover of AT&T via your phone...

But look for a program called CleanRam and use it when you see yourself getting into the 80's on ram usage.
Do a level 3 clean and your good to go!

Rico He has a VZW TP with the gimped ram...he didn't adjust the pagepool accordingly!
I should have looked!!!! That makes all the sense in the world... Thanks for clearing that up.