View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 10:16 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Sprint Rhodium (TP2) Possible 3.5mm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmasaotome510 View Post
So awhile back there was leaked photos of various carrier roadmaps and what-not. And after reading a phew topics about sprint possibly leaving the 3.5mm headphone jack off, i conducted a little research to see if this well be in fact true.

And it hit me, While we have back and front pictures of the sprint TP2, we don't have any of the corners. BUT, going back to the leaked roadmap pictures, there were indeed shots for every side/corner of the Rhodium. So what i basically did was use an enhanced image enlarger to see if i could notice any plausible hints that there is indeed a 3.5mm headphone jack.

The original (largest res photo i could find) was 712x533

So what do u guys think?
U have an awesome review and I Thank U for taking time to look for posible hints. But the thing is, When the roadmap came out, HTC is not even thinking of a 3.5mm Jack. They said it will be out on the newer models after the last manufactured model without the 3.5mm. So basically, the TP2 that came out really Doesn't have 3.5mm originally. They redid it b4 the release. So there will be no hint on the roadmap images.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835