hermeez
Lurker

hermeez is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PDAJ's Clean WM6.5 ROM 4 Vogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDAPhoneJunkie View Post
Hi guys. Here is a clean ROM I put together for the Vogue using build 21501. It runs very nice and smooth. Thanks to those involved in putting the build together. Since this is a clean ROM, there are minimal programs in it, to ensure it will run smoothly, and also so you can start small then add whatever programs you'd like.

Programs included:
MS Office
Solitaire & Bubble Breaker
HTC Smart Dialing

How to flash:
1. Make sure you have a GPS enabled radio, meaning 3.xx
2. If you do continue, if not either flash a stock WM6.1 ROM prior to flashing mine, or drop a radio on a 2gb or less SD card and enter bootloader.
3. Make sure you are unlocked with 2.31 Unlocker, if you're not, get the phone connected to ActiveSync, then run the unlocker and follow it's steps.
4. Get into bootloader if you're not already.
5. Plug in and run the Excutable in the folder and enjoy the ROM when done!

Links:
Alltel
CricKet
Sprint
Verizon

These four are the carriers most people have, but should you need a ROM for any other carrier, reply here or drop me a P.M. and I will post that up as well.

Thank you to all of you using the ROMs and those who provide feedback. Enjoy Vogue users.

Requested ROMs:
Bell Mobility

Thank youin advance for working on these ROMs however. Specifically, the CRICKET ROM you have provided seem to have a corrupt file. I get the followig error while trying to unzip "CRC failed in "PDAJ WM6.5 Vouge Cricket\RRU_signed.nbh". File is broken.

I am using 7zip to un compress this...

I downloaded this twice and I got the same error