Thread: Registry Help
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:16 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Registry Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelinnice View Post
Hello all, I appreciate any help on this matter. I was editing my registry earlier and had thought I backed up a string properly. However, I didn't it's caused me some headache now. If anyone can email me a backup of the .reg key I'm looking for I'd appreciate it. It's in HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\SVC and I deleted the folder ActiveSync contained within the SVC folder. If anyone can back that up I would GREATLY appreciate it. I'm using a Sprint Touch Pro with the ROM that was originally on it.

I have attached a reg file backup of that key, or you can just take the info from here, it's not that much text:

Quote:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Svc\Ac tiveSync]
"FriendlyName"="Outlook E-mail"
"UserCannotCreate"=dword:00000001
"DLL"="syncmgr.dll"
"Name"="ActiveSync"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Svc\Ac tiveSync\MsgClasses]
"IPM.Note"=dword:00000001

Good luck!

EDIT: I am not on stock ROM, but I doubt these settings will cause any trouble on it, nothing looks too user or ROM-specific about those keys. However, I do not know what IPM.Note refers to.

Last edited by askwhy; 08-05-2009 at 11:18 AM.