View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:07 AM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
copy DLL's from running ROM to PC

I have asked a similar question but did not get any answers. Is it at all possible to copy files like system DLL's from a running ROM to any other place? I would even be happy with copying it on the phone from the windows folder to another folder on the device that I can then copy to PC. When trying to just copy with activesync I get access denied. When installing an FTP server on the device I can get the file but it is empty. Total commander cannot copy the file and neither can resco explorer. I tried using BitPim and QPST but they all offer access to a different filesystem. Can anyone help? I am in the process of dumping the rom and reconstructing it but I think it will just produce an NBH file from the RAW files and will probably be no good to me. Any ideas at all? I am willing to try anything. Thanks!!