View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:27 AM
fenixjn
Halfway to VIP Status

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Getting phone activated, want feedback / info

Hi, well I can help you a little as far as roaming. You can control the phone's behavior regarding roaming by configuring the settings on the phone application, just access your phone, then hit the Menu softkey > Options > Services tab > Network service then hit get settings..., once in there you'll see the options as far as roaming. If you do not want to roam then use 'Home Only'

By default, EnergyROM does not allow roaming since the option is hidden but if you want to have it available just in case then you must use a registry editor and then go to HKLM\Software\OEM\InitProv\PhoneSetting and modify the ItemCount value (by default 3) to 5

I dont know about MightyROM since I have not tried it but the key above will help you in case you need to see all the romaing options.

As far as the ArcSoft for MMS, make sure you use one for your carrier or you might end installing something that won't work

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)