View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 12:45 PM
Blaqdymun
Regular 'Geeker

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Downgraded ROM to 2.09...Have You?

Yeah well after experiencing:
1. Lags while texting
2. Freezing/lock ups during calls.
3. Screen not waking up.
4. Bluetooth disconnectiong
5. Having to reset phone 13 times yesterday (friend's Mogul)
6. Non functioning D-pad
7. Phone app closed but call still coming thru speaker...lol (friend's Mogul)
8. Not being able to download ringtones thru "java" application

Amongst other issues I'm sure I'm forgeting to mention, My friend and I decided to downgrade back to the 2.09 Rom because, as crazy as it sounds....IT REALLY WASN'T THAT BAD COMPARED TO 2.16! Please this new ROM F'kd up more than it fixed, yeah the new start up screen was cute but F'k that S--t! I dont need cute! I want a phone that is functional and that will do what it should for over $500 bucks. So, I now know the true meaning of BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR! Good Luck to everyone still trying to work with this update... YOU CAN HAVE IT! I won't be updating ROMS anytime soon until one of you master GEEKS come up with a HOT Banging Kitchen! Than you for allowing me to vent...I feel great now...phone is back to working at least at 80% I can at least make calls without wanting to throw this G'damn thing against a wall. Have a Wonderful day!

Oh, BTW has anyone else downgraded to 2.09?