View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Just picked up my Touch Pro 2 CDMA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiethe3rd View Post
Second, and this refers to our best pals over at Best Buy. They were the first to pick up the units here in Canada and well... I got a problem. My wife likes shiny things... in a hand-off after my second bottle of Grolsch (ohh great Dutch Beer Gods... you have forsaken my fine motor skills) yes... the batton was dropped... the nice shiny Touch Pro 2 took a tumble to the ground. No screen damage but a nice little nick around the bezzle. While operable boy would I like to take this thing back and exchange it for a brand spankin' new one. I was thinking about rendering this puppy a dumb phone and try to return it for switch-a-roo. Anyone ever try to return a mobile phone back to best buy slightly damaged but inoperable? Yes, I know I am a stinky bum with bad motor skills and I suck
That seems kinda wrong to me. Don't drink and play with your new phone. The phone is going to get a nick on it sooner or later, this was your fault, why try and scam one over on them because you want it to look brand spankin new for a few more days?
This post has been thanked 1 times.