Thread: keewl progrms
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 07:53 PM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: keewl progrms

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
hahahahha lmfao my bad. i meant is there any other cool programs out there that i should look into.lol the english language is in critical condition omg im gna start tearing lol

If you are just looking for a few more cool games and applications to mess with or show off the device, you might want to poke around the PPCG Software forum, which is probably where this thread belongs. Anyways, for something useful and free you might check out Amaze GPS, which is a full-featured, talking GPS navigator (although it does require internet connection for maps). For little games or time-wasters, I like Touchtris, and Tangrams, and as long as you're old enough, check out hdWobble (otherwise, make sure to gets your mom's permission to look at the bouncing boobies).

Last edited by askwhy; 08-04-2009 at 07:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.