View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 07:47 PM
ZuneNinja!
Regular 'Geeker

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just picked up my Touch Pro 2 CDMA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiethe3rd View Post
First off - I did a return on my Touch Pro 2 at Best Buy - yes the scratch was a main reason and I actually installed an app which screwed up the screen shuffling... nothing a quick flash couldn't fix. Yes, I suck but I do have a shiny new phone minus the scratches... BestBuy with that return earned my ongoing repeat business... I shall not buy a phone anywhere else from Best Buy as a token of my appreciation to them and I will continue to spend a ton of toy money there (which they get on a regular basis anyway...)

Much like Nordstroms and Costco - organizations that let me return stuff without a hassle always get my repeat business...

Now on to battery life... wow... I cannot express how nice it is to have the phone unplugged for two solid days without worrying about battery life. I am a heavy user with push email always on and it stays nicely charged. The battery is much larger than the Touch Pro and they have optimized it better than the original Pro.

I'll try to do some speed tests for people in the near future (this was asked of me prior.)
Well done on the return. Best Buy is generally pretty good with returns as long as you put up a small fight. I should know, I used to work there and a lot of my friends still do.