View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 05:13 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 - TP problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! View Post
I am not sure about the WIFI, I never turned it on when testing it. I did spend about 5-10 minutes browsing the web through just plain 3G data connection, and it did not overheat at all. And obviously a fresh out of the box phone isn't going to have wmwifirouter on it.
Well it shouldn't overheat just using internet..the WIFI is usually the bigger thing and WIFI + Internet is even better heating.

Well to insert an minisd card you gotta take off the battery I think..but you could always bluetooth stream wmwifirouter to it, then run it and come back in an hour to see if it overheat*hint*hint*

unless they got air conditioning lol
________
VAPORIZER PIPE

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:09 PM.