View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:46 AM
banjoeball
Regular 'Geeker

banjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuffbanjoeball knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to banjoeball
Re: How is the onscreen keyboard on the tp2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
I know the tp2 has a nice slide out keyboard, but there are times when I'm using my mogul that I wish I had a better onscreen keyboard to use in portrait mode (meaning not having to use the stylus). Just curious to see what your opinions are of how quick you can type on the keyboard, if using it causes too many typos, and if the auto correction works fairly well with the onscreen keyboard.
The onscreen keyboard is more than easy to use. For those times that you want to enter a little bit of info, it works really well. I can type pretty fast because I came from the Diamond, which didn't have the slide-out. The massive and very responsive screen is very nice to type on.

...I don't think I've used my stylus more than 5 times in the past few days, and most of those were by accident, due to my habits from the ol' diamond. VERY finger-friendly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.