View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:17 AM
askwhy
Regular 'Geeker

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wm6.5 tf3d2 - put something under clock and calendar on today screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shred_head View Post
is there a way to put program shortcuts, or something under the clock and directly under the link for calendar on wm6.5/tf3d2 on the today screen

since i upgraded i got a space there (unused real estate) and would like to make use of it,

if i go into settings and go to today screen, and put a check next to those items, is that where it would put it? because if so, when i do that, it does not save the check mark,and does not put anything under there

The forthcoming Manila 2.5 will let you put program shortcuts on the Home tab, but at present I do not know of any way to do that. Also, nothing else you enable from the Today settings will appear as part of the Manila(TouchFLO3D) Home tab -- it does it's own thing on top of what else might be running.

On a separate note, how did that White Clock work for you? I posted a link in your other thread.