View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 11:49 PM
msbullock
PPCGeeks Regular

msbullock is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1.) The files are stored on the memory card in Music folder

2.)The file is saved as a .koz file, As of now, all I've found to play it is the Sprint Music Store. They should all be 128kb/s files.

3.)Its most likely still the .koz file type, and it appears to be DMR protected, so you most likely need their player and then download the songs once you log in. I don't know I haven't tried.

4.)I've been playing my music in the Sprint Music Store just fine, but I stored my music in the same Music folder. I am not able to play it in TCPMP or WMP

5.)Haven't seen one, the player is a java app, not a ppc app, I don't know that it stores data in the registry that has to do with editing anything about the player, I could be wrong though.

Ditto on the BT audio quality. For me I bought the motorola s9's and thought that it was just the headphones, but I tried a few of them out there and found some cheapies for a round 40 that sound the same. It's definitely not for the music buffs out there. Its great if hate the wires in your way, and your listening to cruddy headphones anyway.