View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 09:24 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Yet another Sprint TP failed recondition

Quote:
Originally Posted by quazimodem View Post
6 replacements... wow.

It always amazes me when people post saying they've had to replace their phone that many times... replacing a phone once or twice. ok. But 6+ times? Either the REAL problem is the owner or just dumb luck. I doubt it's the latter....
I wouldn't be like that. Judging someone is never a good idea... To many things you just don't know.

I baby my phones. Not terribly picky at all. I have had 3 NIB replacements and 1 refurb. All had keyboard failures. Well, so far the 3rd NIB hasn't. So, cross your fingers.

The refurb is horrible. Buttons lifted by the call end button. Enter button is sunken and hard to push. Major screen wobble. Only thing good about it is that the keyboard works.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali