View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 02:00 PM
dodge_longhorn
VIP Member

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I really hate 6.5's interface...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBearCub View Post
Am I the only one here who really hates 6.5's interface? The home screen sucks (I prefer the pre-6.5 non-TF3D style, much more info visible at once) and the honeycomb-style program launcher just made me nauseous. I'm not kidding. As soon as I saw it, I put the phone down and started downloading a stock ROM to get this abomination off my phone.

If this is all WM has to show for years of development, I will skip the TP2 and jump to Android, pronto.

Is there a ROM around that gives the benefit of 6.5's updated files but drops the child-like interface?

Thanks....
try my rom it is 6.5 does not have the honeycomb theme, runing touch flow, ect check it out plus the more you use titanium it grows on u
also if u hate touch flow, then just disable it by going to start settings today items its not hard

Last edited by dodge_longhorn; 08-03-2009 at 02:06 PM.