View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 01:49 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Had a TP2 in my hands but didn't have time to buy it!

So I was out running some errands yesterday getting ready for my 5 year olds B'Day party...filling up the BBQ tank, groceries, etc. I passed the local Telus store and decided to pop in real quick to see if they had a demo unit. I asked the assistant and she said "Hold on, I'll check but I don't think we have any in...". Next thing she comes back with a brand new unit in a box! They had two delivered, and one of them sold, leaving just this one!

Now here's the kicker...I'm already late for the party and only went in believing they would never had one in stock, but at least I might be able to hold the demo to see how it felt / looked, and that I could get my name on a list once they came in!!! So now they have one but I don't have time to buy it So I ask her if I can reserve it and I promise I'll be back in the next day. So I leave her with my name, number, and a hopefully believable "I will be back I promise!!!".

And what's worse? We actually have a holiday here today and although a lot of stores are actually open....they're not

Anyone wanna guess what time I'm getting up tomorrow and where I'm going first thing

Last edited by CovKid66; 08-03-2009 at 01:55 PM.