View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 01:31 PM
CovKid66
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Power warning question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintmogulfan View Post
Hi,

I have a Sprint Touch Pro and keep getting a power warning as of yesterday. The message says "Warning - The power will be shut off. You may lose data if you have not backed them up. Do you wish to continue?". I hit no and it just keeps popping up over and over. I hit yes and the phone restarts and keeps displaying the message. I am using the stock Sprint rom. Any ideas?
Are you pressing the power button briefly or holding it down for several seconds? That message sounds like the type of message that normally appears when you press the power button for an extended period of time. And if the power button is not stuck down as you've said, then you possibly have a hardware / contact issue with the power button sending a false signal. Worst case, try a hard reset, and if that doesn't work then I think you have your answer.

Last edited by CovKid66; 08-03-2009 at 01:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.