View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 01:30 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: I really hate 6.5's interface...

I personally disagree. Once I got it, I've never used TF3D since. I find it quicker and cleaner. And the start menu doesn't bother me in the least. Responsive and easy. Wish it had an MRU, but it's otherwise quite usable. And I personally DO like the finger-friendliness. I really would rather not have to pull out my stylus except for when it's absolutely necessary, such as in Remote Desktop. Otherwise I'd rather the quick access my fingers provide, and 6.5 handles that a lot better.

To each his own, OBVIOUSLY, and I can understand why it's not fitting your needs, but just wanted to make sure this thread didn't fill up with only people who agree with you. A lot of us think it's a welcome improvement.