View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 12:02 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Iphone on Verizon.... TODAY!?!?!?

verizon does have a gsm network from the past and i tried to get them to lock a sim to an iphone, but they said that phone is not on their "approved gsm phone list"... and they would not tell me what is on that list.

I work for vzw, but not on employee pricing yet, so i told them something completely different. Maybe the xperia x1 is on their approval list and i can just give them the esn of the iphone telling them its from the x1...

I will try that today, and we will go from there.

but all-in-all the rep told me that they do activate gsm phones for their network, they just need to be approved.

@ LittleBreezes: The BB Tour does not work on the GSM network. The sim is there incase you travel globally, then it will work on GSM over seas. It is still a CDMA device in the States. But if you unlock the Tour, it can be used on T-Mobile or AT&T here in the US.

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.