View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:54 AM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Threadstarter

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google Voice Incoming/Outgoing Options!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon21 View Post
idialer is great but it calls me twice whenever i want to make a call.

if someone calls me at the google number anf i dont take the call and it goes to voicemail on my phone, what happens?
well then it goes to google voicemail - whic you can acces by dialing your gv number entering passcose and following propmts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyanz View Post
what is the difference between using idialer and magicall, besides the fact one is free and the other is not? I have been using idialer and that works for me is magicall better or have any advantages over idialer?
idialer has been know to mess up and call people twice as well as break smart dialing etc...
magicall leaves everything the same just automates dialing googles number - not a whole new dialer just intercepts all calls and follows the rules..
i sent you a pm
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.

Last edited by MordyT; 08-02-2009 at 03:21 PM.