View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: WDM's MEGA ROM with SYS 23016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
OK, so I tested it on my Vogue briefly and here are my results.

1. I am not having a problem with the messaging tab showing 1. (Yaay)
2. The keyboard is stuck on the basic keyboard and the sip change menu is all screwed up so it is hard to impossible to read.
3. You can prolly remove marketplace (doesn't work yet).

That's about all I can do without a keyboard I can type on. Did you install ALL of the Mega packages? If not, can you list the ones you did use as well as anything else you installed? All I see extra installed is Jblend Java, the calculator skin, and Google Maps (This is good. I think we need more ROMs without apps preinstalled).
The keyboard is stuck because it doesnt work correctly...no one can get it to work correctly...me and alien are working on that

Next rom will be generic as I have fixed the carrier cabs and the keyboard will be changed back to 1.5....SIP Changer works fine for me so....idk but try the next rom which will be up tmorrow