View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 07:31 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon TouchPro Bricked please help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmcbride99 View Post
I've been searching but haven't been able to find anything so I figured let's post something new. I've flashed my Verizon TP to many different WM 6.5 ROMS with great success. I recently flashed to a different one(believe it was the ENERGY ROM) after the flash the phone reset itself and will now not get past the Verizon Wireless start screen that says "please wait, phone starting up"

I have let it sit for hours and nothing. I tried renaming the .nbh file to RAPHIMG.nbh and putting on the microSD card then resetting...no success.

I'm at a loss and am afraid that it is now a "brick." Can anyone provide any insight or advice?

Thanks in advance,
--Brian
You have not bricked your device.

Please put your phone in bootloader (Hold the power button, volume down button and reset button simultaneously until a rainbow screen apears) from that point plug it into your pc and flash to another ROM... Any rom but the one you just tried.

There you go.

On that note, thread will be moved to main touch pro forum. Please read the forum rules before posting topics in the wrong thread.

Take care my man! goodluck