View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 04:19 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: converting visual kitchen sys files for buildos usage

ok found the answer, well by trial and error. just delete all the files of the same name in each directory for 21926 it was _only_premium, for 21828 it was _skip. visual kitchens dont freak out at duplicate files but buildos does. I just did this with some 21936 visual sys files I was so kindly provided and buildos finished. flashing now. let's hope it boots!

edit: doesn't boot. but I am not sure these sys files even work in the first place. Trying now with 21828 from groove TP kitchen and will report

edit2: still not booting. I must be missing something along the way? has anyone ever converted sys files from visual to buildos style??

Last edited by raidzero; 08-01-2009 at 04:39 PM.