View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 12:44 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
iPhone to VZW???

i figure everyone loves the rumor mill so much i'd get in with my latest one...

My friend is banging this corporate sales rep for VZW.. She goes out and makes presentations to big Corps, and tries to swing them to VZW..

Well all know, well alot of us, that the exclusivity rights between Apple and AT&T ends next year.. Shes saying that in December VZW will be getting their first batch of iPhones for their programmers to start their inital "look" into the devices, so that they can figure out what to do and how they wanna go about Branding/Intergrating it with VZW...

i asked her if she had some proof, like an office memo from the tech dept or something like that.. she has nothing solid to offer in form of concrete proof though.. just the chat around the conference table in meetings at work...

so, theres my rumor for you guys.. cdma iPhone would def get any carrier tons of new customers, i hate to admit it, but its true.. if VZW is gonna get in on this... i dont see why sprint wouldnt either eventually...

who knows..