njmarchetti
Lurker

njmarchetti is keeping up the good worknjmarchetti is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Ozone

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACOMalt View Post
Hi, I am new to verizon, but not new at all to winmo phones. I used to be on AT&T, with a blackjack2, and had to do quite a bit of messing around to get ICS to work on it (Because, like Verizon, AT&T strips their phones of their built in features, then charge to "enable" them)

Now I am with Verizon (as of yesterday) on an HTC Ozone, trying to get ICS to work. I installed the CAB for IntShrUI (as it is missing by default) but I have a few issues. If I launch IntShrUI, I see no options under the "PC Connection" list. Which should be USB right? I also see nothing under "Network Connection".

I tried typing in ##778 but when I went to edit, it asked for an unlock code? EDIT: I went to view instead, and see my MIP Defualt Profile is already fine, so I guess I ignore this section.

So, if someone can help me get ICS working, that would be great, and if anybody knows anything about the VZAccess glitch I can exploit, that would be cool as well.

Before you start using Internet Sharing, you need to go into EPST (##778 send) from the Phone Screen,

Choose Edit
Password= 000000,
Press View Info
Select M.IP Default Profile,
Edit DUN NAI and change it to yournumber@vzw3g.com (this should match the above 'NAI' setting.)

Phone will reset. Now try using ICS. Should work fine.